Are you longing for Summer? I know I am….this oatmeal recipe is super fun, easy, and will make you feel like you’re in a tropical paradise. Well….almost 🙂
Pina Colada Oatmeal
- 2 packs of organic instant oatmeal (I always use the Nature’s Path Maple Nut)
- shredded coconut
- pineapple chunks
- 1 tsp. pineapple juice
- almonds (or any kind of nut you prefer)
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- Cook the instant oatmeal as instructed on the package
- To toast the coconut and almonds, use a nonstick skillet. Set to medium high heat, and add about 1 tsp. of coconut oil. Just cook until slightly browned.
- Add coconut, almonds, cranberries,pineapple and pineapple juice to the oatmeal and combine.
Hope you enjoy!