- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup cornmeal (preferably whole grain, but regular will work)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbs. honey
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 can corn, drained
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Combine flour, cornmeal, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add honey, eggs, yogurt, and corn. Do not over mix.
- Pour batter into a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes. The top will begin to brown, but the inside might not be fully cooked. (use the toothpick test)
- Serve warm and pair with beef stew for an amazingly delicious meal!
Store leftovers in a refrigerator.