A perfect snack to satisfy those chocolate cravings. Quick, easy and packed with the protein goodness of quinoa. A delicious breakfast replacement, I enjoyed these crumbled over yogurt and berries, or on its own with a scoop of natural peanut butter.
Serves: 12 Prep Time: 20 minutes Ready In: 40 minutes
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 cup water
- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon almond meal
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and cook for 10-15 minutes until water is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg with vanilla
- Combine quinoa, cocoa powder, milk, almond meal and chocolate chips.
- Using an immersion blender, blend until well combined, then add egg mixture…
View original post 24 more words