1 scoop CHOCOLATE casein protein powder (ensure casein for cake-like consistency)
2 TB. unsweetened cocoa powder
4 tsp. coconut flour
2 tsp. instant coffee granules
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 packet stevia
2 egg whites
3 TB. unsweetened almond milk
How to Prepare
1. Spray all sides of a mug (or your favorite microwaveable cup) with non-stick cooking spray. This will help the cake to form its shape as well as prevent sticking. Set aside.
2. Put egg whites and almond milk in a bowl and fluff with fork.
3. Add all remaining ingredients and mix until ingredients are well blended.
4. Pour cake batter into the mug (make sure you get it all in there or you just lose precious bites of cake).
5. Microwave for 1 minute or until cake is firm in the center. You can either let cool or eat it while it’s…
View original post 170 more words