Originally posted on A Dancer's Plate:
Are you longing for Summer? I know I am….this oatmeal recipe is super fun, easy, and will make you feel like you’re in a tropical paradise. Well….almost :)
Pina Colada Oatmeal
- 2 packs of organic instant oatmeal (I always use the Nature’s Path Maple Nut)
- shredded coconut
- pineapple chunks
- 1 tsp. pineapple juice
- almonds (or any kind of nut you prefer)
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- Cook the instant oatmeal as instructed on the package
- To toast the coconut and almonds, use a nonstick skillet. Set to medium high heat, and add about 1 tsp. of coconut oil. Just cook until slightly browned.
- Add coconut, almonds, cranberries,pineapple and pineapple juice to the oatmeal and combine.
Hope you enjoy!
Originally posted on Hungry Empress:
The weather has been so warm and sunny here in San Francisco lately that I could pretend that it is summer. So I decided to make this cheery, summery, delicious dish. Try this salad! It will transport you to June for a day.
Quinoa Chickpea and Avocado Salad
1 cup quartered grape tomatoes
15 oz can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
1 cup cooked quinoa (You can cook it with chicken broth or vegetable broth to give it more flavor.)
2 tbsp red onion, minced
1 tbsp green onion, minced
1 1/2 limes, juice of
kosher salt and fresh pepper, to taste
1 cup diced cucumber
4 oz diced avocado (1 medium hass)
Combine all the ingredients except for avocado and cucumber, season with salt and pepper to taste. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Just before serving, add cucumber and avocado.
View original 2 more words
Prep time: 10 mins Total time: 10 mins
3 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
1 small tub Cool Whip Fat Free
Hershey’s Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
Mix the Cool Whip and Peanut Butter together
Spoon into 12 lined cupcake tins
Drizzle with chocolate syrup and freeze
Yum!!! I’m also gonna try to make these with pb2 and c how it turns out (even less cals!)